Bugs found by players

• EinKuenstler hatte recht.

Der Bienenstock hatte nur Level3, bei Level 5 konnte man Honig bekommen.

Danke nochmal.

P.S. leider haben mich dann die Bienen gestochen, da ich wegen aktuelle nicht funktionsfähiger rocket-boots nicht schnell genug weg war. Jetzt sind die Bienen "weg" :(

• -Die Bienen sind weg, da Mojang die Bienen zumindest in diesem Punkt realistisch machen wollte: Bienen sterben IRL, weil sie ihren Stachel verlieren, wenn sie stechen. Du wirst bemerken, dass die Bienen dich nur 1x attackieren können, danach nicht mehr. Anschließend sterben sie nach 30 Sekunden- 1 Minute.

-Honig/ Honigwaben kannst du nur dann 100% sicher aus Bienennestern/ Stöcken ernten, wenn ein Lagerfeuer oder Seelenlagerfeuer darunter steht! Das bezieht sich auf den "Smoker", den Imker benutzen, um die Sinne der Bienen zu betäuben, damit sie an das klebrige Gold gelangen können. Achtung! Es reicht nicht aus, nur z.B. 2 Lagerfeuer unter 3 Nester zu stellen! Wenn du das Nest ohne Lagerfeuer provozierst, werden die beiden mit Lagerfeuer auch provoziert! Hoffe, das ich dir helfen konnte. :)

• Man kann mit Hilfe der Schnellzugriffsliste duplizieren. Wenn man im Singleplayer ein Item mit "s+1" abspeichert, kann man es auf jedem Server mit "x+1" einfügen, wenn man Creative-Gamemode hat. Man kann sich auch Waffen mit extrem hohen Looting-Level holen. Diese können dann, wenn sie ein Tier abschlachte, den Server zum crashen bringen.

• Bezüglich Drop-Sicherung: Wenn man mit vollem Inventar vor einem Item (x) so steht, dass es aufgehoben werden könnte und dann etwas anderes aus dem Inventar wirft (y), wird x in das Inventar aufgenommen und es erscheint die Meldung man müsse den Vorgang, dass y rausgeworfen werden soll, bestätigen. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt ist allerdings y bereits scheinbar unwiderruflich verschwunden. Y liegt weder auf dem Boden, noch kann es wieder zurückgeholt werden, indem man x aus dem Inventar entfernt.

Lösungsvorschläge:

1. Droppen in einem solchen Fall nicht erlauben oder

2. Wenn das Inventar voll ist, Drop-Sicherung ausschalten, sodass y tatsächlich rausgewordfen wird.

Edited once, last by Ente_Tangente: Lösungsvorschläge hinzugefügt (September 1, 2020 at 1:32 PM).

• Hey,

in Minecraft 1.16.2 exists a dupingbug in the nether with the new Piglins. ActionPlayer97 and I tried to reproduce this bug.

We made a video for better understanding.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Description of the bug (Englisch): You have to find a baby Piglin and drop the item you want to dupe. Make sure the baby Piglin is holding no block, else the bug won`t work. Drop the baby Piglin the item you want to dupe and hit the baby Piglin two times with a diamond sword to make sure, he will die with one hit. After that, drop a gold ingot, while the baby Piglin is holding the ingot, kill him. (This has to be done quickly like in the video) Now you will get dropped the duped item twice.

Bugbeschreibung (Deutsch): Für diesen Dupingbug benötigt man ein Baby Piglin und ein Item, das man duplizieren will. Der Baby Piglin darf keinen Block in der Hand halten, sonst wird der Bug nicht funktionieren. Werfe dem Baby Piglin nun das Item zu, dass verdoppelt werden soll und schlage den Piglin zwei mal mit einem Diamantschwert, damit er auch sicher bei einem Schlag stirbt. Nun droppe einen Goldbarren, während der Baby Piglin diesen in der Hand hält, kill ihn. (Das Killen muss schnell gehen, wie im Video) Jetzt bekommst du das gedupte Item doppelt gedroppt.

• As mentioned during todays livestream, scrolling to much on dektop causes for me a serverkick. I tried to reproduce this after you ended your stream and restarted the server. While I was not able to do this at the beginning, it somehow worked a bit later and got captured in the video below. Please note, that in the video I scrolled way more then I first had as found this, but way less then you ( Kademlia) in the stream. So no idea if the amount of scrolling is really the issue or maybe something else.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

p.s.: Please move maybe to bug thread, forgot about it´s existence. ^^ Thanks.

Edited 2 times, last by Ente_Tangente (September 3, 2020 at 12:15 PM).

• Mir ist aufgefallen, dass es auf den Inselwelten nie Nacht wird, sondern die Zeit immer wieder automatisch zurückgestellt wird. Ich vermute, dass das Absicht ist, aber warum?

Auf meiner Insel wachsen mindestens nachwievor Ranken, Pilze, Kakao, Kartoffeln, Setzlinge usw. nicht von alleine. Kann das auch an der Zeit liegen?

Edited once, last by tomcooper (September 21, 2020 at 4:24 PM).

• Bezüglich Drop-Sicherung: Wenn man mit vollem Inventar vor einem Item (x) so steht, dass es aufgehoben werden könnte und dann etwas anderes aus dem Inventar wirft (y), wird x in das Inventar aufgenommen und es erscheint die Meldung man müsse den Vorgang, dass y rausgeworfen werden soll, bestätigen.

Verstehe ich nicht ganz. Bei mir scheint das alles normal zu gehen.

Auf meiner Insel wachsen mindestens nachwievor Ranken, Pilze, Kakao, Kartoffeln, Setzlinge usw. nicht von alleine.

Liegt denke ich noch an der kaputten HeightMap. Wenn das behoben ist sollte es gehen bis auf Pilze

• 1)

Missing Permission check at sponge Tool (Screen of Farmworld think protected with worldGurad). I cannot use the tool on street / other plots

Destroyed mini Map Of Farm World

2)

Screen Cursor is only updated by changeing looking direction (rotatating the head)

Should also be updated by pure walking (position change)

Edited once, last by crazyelectronics (September 22, 2020 at 4:13 PM).

• 1)

Missing Permission check at sponge Tool (Screen of Farmworld think protected with worldGurad). I cannot use the tool on street / other plots

2)

Screen Cursor is only updated by changeing looking direction (rotatating the head)

1. Was kinda shitty on stream already - change implementation now three times to get it to work with worldguard + landli + CB events. Should work now. Current drawback: Kills water AND sponges

2. Was disabled by design - enabled it again. Lets see how much cpu gets wasted by this ^^

• Again me:
    1) The flight state is not reset when teleporting to a home (if you were gliding before you are gliding after the teleport)

2) By right clicking the screen I was able to produce the following:

I cannot reproduce it
    So if you see some errors in the log for that time that may be related to right clicking the screen

3)
    Would be nice if you fix these (tested both of them and they are still there):
    https://wiki.escapetomars.dev/index.php?title=SL20W27

2020-07-0X

• Bug: Anti-Xray redstone hiding somehow interacts with the real world. This removes/hides items in chest
    • Bug: Screen interaction from the back is possible

EDIT:

4) The message "Your shop sold XXX XXXX" referes when clicked to the /find command with wrong arguments
    Same for "You bought XXX XXXXX"

Currently:

/find [X,Y,Z]

Correct:

/find loc [X,Y,Z]

Edited 4 times, last by crazyelectronics (September 24, 2020 at 8:41 PM).

• I got that some months ago too. I already told this to Kademlia and i tried to find the exact way how to reproduce that bug:

I did what you did before - teleport away (and then closer) -

and sometimes i got that redstone block, BUT that wasn't the exact way to reproduces that bug - because after you place a chest on the exact same spot, you can access the items again and the chest will NO MORE (sometimes it will, after some sort of resetting something*) turn into a redstone-block after that.

*somehow and sometimes the server or client clears some sort of ??cache?? and resets the x-ray loaded/known blocks. so you can reproduce that bug ON THE SAME SPOT (x/y). - But obviously thats unknown and Kademlia cant fix it.

but Kademlia NEEDS to know what that "reset" is (is it serverside? (plugin, ram/cache) or clientside (hardware/client, ram/chunk cache)?, to exactly reproduce the bug after using that bug on the same spot... i guess? :P

Maybe try:

- Serverrestarts?

- deleting chunks?

- playing around with other players nearby?

- did someone before me loaded that chunk, or was it me?

- does everyone has the same bugged blocks - or is it clientside? (i guess before we tested this and it should be a serverside problem??)

- because its from anti-xray, play around with nearby ores?

We need to know:

- does newly generated chunks have that bug "pre-defined" or does something trigger this?

my prediction:

Anti-X-Ray maybe detects the Chest as a "Spawner-Chest", because Kademlia would try to hide Spawner-Rooms, so he has to hide Chests from X-Ray..

So maybe try to play around with spawners (check if there are spawners nearby?) or (mossy) cobblestone?

Kademlia check your anti-xray and read the code from the "hide spawners" section (there should be something like that in your code :?)